WHERE’S YOUR PAIN?
Here’s ten things to know about Bowen Technique:
• It aids pain relief
• Improves posture
• Helps relieve injuries and prevents further damage
• Benefits fascia
• Reduces muscular joint restriction
• Provides body alignment
• Rebalances and promotes sleep
• Is a stress reliever
• Encourages the body to self heal
What is Bowen Technique?
Bowen Technique is a soft tissue technique where rolling moves are made over precise points of the body, working over muscles, fascia, ligaments and nerves, providing alignment, reducing pain, improving muscle flexibility, movement and posture.
Have you ever had Bowen?
Let us know ⬇️ if you have and what you think.
Call us today to see how Bowen can help you!
TEN REASONS YOU MAY WANT TO TALK TO A COUNSELLOR 👥
• To find a way to manage stress
• To build confidence and self-esteem
• To treat depression
• To manage anxiety
• To work through grief and loss
• To address sleep concerns
• To treat the effects of trauma
• To work through change and transition
• To change unhealthy patterns
• Family issues
There are other situations when therapy can be very important, and seeking help can be in the best interest of the health and safety of you and your loved ones, such as having feelings of extreme highs and lows, dramatic changes in eating habits, or concerns about disordered eating, abusing substances such as drugs or alcohol, intense anger, delusions and hallucinations, social withdrawal or isolation, prolonged depression, excessive fears or worries, a growing inability to cope with everyday challenges and activities, or suicidal thoughts.
If you or you know someone with these thoughts please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Talking therapy is extremely effective, very common and something you should definitely consider if you're going through a hard time at the minute
What are your thoughts on counselling? ⬇️
WHAT ARE THE TEN SIGNS YOU NEED A MASSAGE? 💆🏽♀️
• You’re feeling stressed
• You’re getting headaches
• You’re sedentary most of the day
• You have poor posture
• You’re in pain a don’t have full range in motion
• You’re training or just started working out
• You’re having trouble sleeping
• You’ve never had a massage before
• You’ve had one before and love it
• The children have been off school for six weeks 😉
Listen to your body. Message us to book your massage